Greetings and Salutations,
My apologies for not posting recently, I was on restriction, but hopefully I will have no more of those. Random personal update, I have recently gained an automobile and thus have considerably more freedom. Having a car is very nice, if you don't have one you should get one, or get older so you can get one, or get a job so you can get one. On a completely different note, I will be doing the videos not on a six week series as previously stated, but on a six movie series, which will make a little bit more sense.
The video of this week is "Some Awesome Things", by Kladblog showing different actions humans can perform in order to inspire us to do all that we are capable of. The video itself was made by Enola Arvalap Nebork Capepro, or at least that is what the video says, the music is wonderful too. Commentify below if you see someone failing....
I unfortunately only received one word suggestion for this past week, so I suppose it is the winner, though I would like to state that from now on, unless it is either sent to ticnag@gmail.com or as a comment below, it does not count, this is mainly because there are some viewers who cannot see those posts, though if you would like to do that as well, please feel free. Last "week's" winner is Tom Bombadil Memorizer with their statement "That was indubitably a fantastic shot." Congratulations for your commentification, and now for this week's word of the week:
Soporific
~Causing or tending to cause sleep or a dulled awareness
Don't forget to comment below and rate the word and or video, I shall see you shortly, when wednesday comes around again.
Farewells and Valedictions,
Eoin Anndra Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment