Today, I would like to say that for the most part the site development has been completed. If you find any problems with the site please send me an E-mail telling me so I can look into it, also, if you have any ideas for anything please send me an E-mail detailing that as well, maybe when the number of readers increases dramatically I'll create a forum in site, or if you want that now, then.... All of my posts on The Blog of Crazy Random Happenstances have been deleted and are now completely transferred to The Consortium as I shall call it instead of stating the whole name. Well, that is either that or ticnag, all lowercase if it needs to be quick and simple, as in a reply to a comment.
Anyways, feel free to go back to my posts that have been transferred over and point out errors and explain why you think I am wrong on some points, and I will definitely consider your points and contribute my own thoughts, and who knows, I might produce addendums in the future detailing your thoughts. Also, feel free to do this about any posts you think are incorrect, have errors, you see in a different light, etc. I welcome all thoughts and am very objective in my views when corrected about my posts, so feel free to comment and say what you like, I won't hate you for it.
If you will remember, in the previous post, the one on Spam that constitutes the last of the "original" posts, I asked you to send me a message detailing which topic you would like next. As of yet, I have not received any messages, so next Wednesday I might just pick one at random and have it be the one you didn't want to hear, or wanted to hear less. I imagine a lot of this is shock at seeing another post, and other things might be the difficulties involved in switching over to the new blog and such, but who knows, you still have time. The topics are etiquette in regards to:
Blogging
Pictures
Wikis
Hacking
General Failing
And of course if you have another idea please send it.
With all of these, if you have a particular portion that you would like covered, let me know and I will do my best, or if you have an anecdote to go with it, I'll try to include that as well.
E-mail all suggestions to <ticnag@gmail.com> and I will choose on Wednesday the 16th.
Pictures
Wikis
Hacking
General Failing
And of course if you have another idea please send it.
With all of these, if you have a particular portion that you would like covered, let me know and I will do my best, or if you have an anecdote to go with it, I'll try to include that as well.
E-mail all suggestions to <ticnag@gmail.com> and I will choose on Wednesday the 16th.
Thanks as usual for listening or not, comment if you desire, or not. The rules are being compiled as it goes and will be ready by the end for the final post. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or email us at our new address, maybe you can be the first to email us. If you want to make accusations or have any general complaints or see any errors, whether small grammatical errors or large continuity ones, please feel free to let us know.
Farewell and Valedictions,
Eoin Anndra Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment