Monday, March 7, 2011

::original posts:: I absolutely Will NOT! Be on a blog,... no question. period.

And, of course, I finish rambling in my first post, read other stuff, come back,.... and find that I wrote basically nothing important, so I will attempt to remedy that,...........

Anyways, ya, I like music, basically of any kind, except hard metal/screamo, and yes I know there is a difference between the two so don't get angry that I put them together. I play Trombone, Tuba, Baritone, Euphonium, Sousaphone, Piano, and Guitar, some of them better than others. And for those of you that don't know, Sousaphone=me being in a marching band.

I read a lot, mostly fiction, and mostly sci fi. My favorite books are the Shadow series by Orson Scott Card and The Ender's Game series also by OSC. I am a big fan of the military, I am lord Dominics personal Tactician, though I completely dislike the political frame it holds nowadays.

I like to use commas, and ellipsises,.... whatever those are. I have absolutely no control over the order of the things I'm saying, life is all about Oh no, words are coming out,.... uber referencing,...... so ya, I do reference a lot of nerdstream movies and music, as well as popular phrases, AYBABTU for the win!

And so concludes the second part, and hopefully final intro-post. maybe see you tomorrow, maybe the next day, I like to keep things up in the air
signed, his majesty, or am I pushing it,...... King of the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment