Monday, March 7, 2011

::original posts:: I am Pleased to Pronounce that the Blog is Back!

If you cannot tell by the fact that I am typing this and by the large blue letters directly above this, the blog has returned. I don't know about you, but I missed it greatly.... well, at least that's what i'm saying....

Unfortunately the problem that before lead to the blogs demise is inherent in all of us: laziness, and coupled with finals for the young-uns who are still in high school, makes for not thinking about the blog at all. I have decided to counter this with a new structure. I have not been told if anybody else wants to return to the blog, but if nobody else, then you're stuck with me, updating every Wednesday at noon, about the concepts of nerdness itself. Whenever, if ever, my colleagues decide to return to the blog, I am certain that they will pick their own time to post, and their own subject, whether it be discussing obscure or common animes, discussing casual games or hardcore, or any other topic. One of them might even decide to talk about something someone else is talking about. Well, because there are so many people on this blog, and I'm sure they have conflicting views, I leave Sunday open as a day only for discussing other's posts, whether by posting some conflicting evidence, by answering some common questions on the posts, and I will provide a summary of the topics that week.

I hope you have enjoyed the archives and that you haven't missed us too much. I hope the blog flourishes and everyone returns to the blog, and even if nobody is reading this, it's there, it will always be there to light the path of the followers of nerddom, and it will always be a place for you to come and laugh at us.

Posting soon:
King of the Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment